Monday, October 4, 2010

a secret to share

Last Thursday, I decided to go to a hospital because 2 months ago the bulge under my Urinary bladder near above my balls(testicles) becomes more bigger than how it was on the first time I noticed in 2008.
I used to ignore it but now I start to feel the bulge without really touching it. And it also becomes really hard at times, mostly every afternoon. Makes me feel anxious.

And then after the doctors made some inspection (touching that thing around my ----- I was so shy that time,hehe)the result was,
I have a Hernia, we call it Luslos in Tagalog.
I am a bit shy about it and decided not to really tell it to anyone because of how most of the Filipinos think towards this organ disorder, but I think it is also a good opportunity to correct those misconceptions that most of us have towards thing we call "Luslos"

for more info about this organ disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia
http://tl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luslos

How, I feel right now...scared,really scared to undergo a surgical operation.
I used to say many times before that I want to die without experiencing one, but now there is nothing I can do but to prepare myself for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment